Deliverr Scales Logiwa WMS Across 40 Warehouses in One Year
“Logiwa gets universal praise from our delivery and ops teams. We constantly hear about how much better Logiwa is than our old WMS.“
— Jim Heinecke,
Head of the WMS and Systems Integration Team
Deliverr is on a mission to enable any merchant, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment. The Deliverr platform enables sellers to sell across multiple channels and impress their customers with 1-day or 2-day delivery. But democratizing fulfillment isn’t easy. Helping small and mid-sized companies compete with the delivery expectations set by Amazon requires a big investment in technology, operations, and a network of nimble warehouses across the country.
Jim Heinecke is a part of Deliverr’s innovative technology team. As head of the WMS and Systems Integration team, Jim knows firsthand how important it is to have the right processes and platform in place to scale-up operations. When their previous WMS system couldn’t keep up with their volume during the peak season of 2020, Jim knew they needed to make a change. Jim and his team did a rigorous evaluation of 10-15 WMS software providers and chose Logiwa as their preferred WMS provider.
Deliverr WMS and fulfillment success results with Logiwa:
- 80% of Deliverr’s volume goes through Logiwa-enabled warehouses
- Handled 10x volume increase during 2021 peak season without a hitch
- Only 4 weeks to onboard a new warehouse – which could be even faster if each warehouse team could move faster.
- Favorite feature: the easy implementation and rollout process. (Seriously, when have you heard that about a WMS vendor?)
- Software optimizes everything from inventory placement and order allocations to picking paths and shipping costs.
- Standardization gives Deliverr consistent and aligned data across all locations.
- It’s easy to update Logiwa as the Deliverr customers and processes evolve.
- Changes made to Logiwa are instantly applied across all warehouses.