Shopify Inventory Management Cloud Solution
Connect your warehouse to your Shopify store with the most connected fulfillment solution for B2C and direct-to-consumer businesses.
Shopify Inventory Management Features
Automatically Download Orders
Whenever there is a new order on Shopify, our order management software downloads it automatically and adds the order to your fulfillment process queue.
Sync Shipment Data
Automate your fulfillment process with our Shopify stock control system. Once the orders are packed and labels are printed, Logiwa sends the shipment tracking information back into Shopify.
Real-time Inventory Levels
Any changes to actual quantities in your warehouse are synced back automatically to your online Shopify stores, as well all your other online sales channels.
Create a Virtual Shopify Store
Logiwa downloads your Shopify product information and matches it to the existing SKU in the system. Any update on the product listings will be synced from Shopify to Logiwa.
Scale Up Your Sales On Shopify With Logiwa
If you sell online through Shopify, you know how important it is to avoid mis-selling or overselling products. Every mis- or oversold product costs your business potential revenue and hurts your reputation.
But preventing mis-selling or over-selling is hard. It requires accurate data about online purchases, real-time visibility into inventory levels across each location, and a tight connection between your purchasing, sales and inventory data. Your spreadsheets and accounting software simply can’t keep up because they were never designed to manage a distribution center.
Our state-of-the-art cloud solution makes it easy to centralize all purchasing, sales and inventory data, automate fulfillment operations, and optimize order allocation across all your online stores, including Shopify.
Logiwa’s Cloud Order Fulfillment Platform can help you scale fulfillment operations and grow your online sales with confidence. Logiwa acts as a hub for all your sales channels by connecting your back-end fulfillment operations to all your online stores and feeding them the real-time inventory levels for each product. With Logiwa you can optimize order allocation, plan and execute stock transfers across locations, and keep a tight connection between your purchasing, sales and inventory data.
Shopify Inventory Management Software Benefits With Logiwa:
- Never miss an order with real-time access to the current status of every order, from every sales channel, in a centralized “Order Processing” screen
- Download fraud score and recommendation from Shopify and apply automated business rules
- Check order risk score; cancel, investigate or accept orders
- Prevent digital orders from downloading to your warehouse order fulfillment queue
- Keep your stock availability 100% accurate across all your online sales channels, including Shopify
- Gain 100% control across your supply chain with safety stock and shortage notifications
- Route your orders automatically across your locations with our smart “Order Routing Algorithm”
- Speed up fulfillment and shipping with smart batches that group orders for the fastest pick-and-pack operations
- Save even more time with smart picking algorithms and mobile scanning functionality
- Avoid mistakes with automated validation rules that prevent orders being shipped with the wrong or missing products
- Manage kits/bundles with ease – Logiwa calculates the bundle quantity based on components available and syncs availability in real-time
- Find the best rate with our “Rate Shopping” algorithms
- Lower costs and speed up shipping with auto-printed labels and packing lists included in our “Batch Printing” functionality
- Avoid out of stocks and make smart re-order decisions with our advanced reports
- Manage returns for your Shopify orders efficiently
- Produce SSCC18 standard LP labels
- Print BOL (Bill of Lading) documents
Our Shopify Inventory Management is part of the Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform built specifically for high-volume B2C and DTC businesses
The Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform is a fully integrated WMS and order fulfillment system that empowers companies to run a fulfillment experience and grow your direct-to-consumer business – without additional headcount.
Logiwa is built specifically for companies like yours
Sell your products across multiple online stores and marketplaces and scale fulfillment operations with ease.
Make fulfillment excellence a differentiator for customers that want to pick up orders from your stores or have them delivered to their home.
Impress your clients with full visibility into every order and scale up direct-to-consumer fulfillment operations.
Distributors & Wholesalers
Accelerate your hybrid-fulfillment transformation with cloud software that supports both B2B and DTC clients.
Resources to help you scale up B2C and DTC fulfillments
eCommerce WMS Guide
Everything you need to know about ecommerce warehouse management systems.