We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a Digital Content Manager. Logiwa is a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Logiwa offers WMS cloud warehouse management software for small to medium retailers and e-commerce players. Logiwa WMS helps retailers, e-commerce players and 3PL companies achieve operational cost savings and increase sales. We are targeting to enter the league of $100M+ SaaS companies in 6 years.
Our ideal candidate can produce engaging blog content and social posts and can turn technical information into easily digestible content. The Digital Content Manager manages active link building, curated content, and analytical tracking to ensure continued success and measurable growth in a competitive digital landscape.
We are looking for a driven self-starter with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic company. As a Digital Content Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing content for our blog and social, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Manages link building and page rank growth
- Producing videos for our YouTube channel
- Designing and executing landing pages, social media and content marketing to maximize lead generation
- Support for content creation through research, editing and brainstorming content
- Using SEO strategies to increase organic traffic
- Using a variety of platforms such as HubSpot, Trello, Buffer and Google Analytics to track progress and growth
- Dynamic individual with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Ability to understand and write about technical concepts for a global audience
- Strong critical-thinking skills
- Radiates positivity and overall awesomeness
- Bachelor’s degree
- BA or BS in Marketing, Journalism, Business, Communications or a related field
- 2+ years of experience developing content strategy in the software industry
- Relevant experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent, professional writing skills is an absolute must
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.