We are looking for a highly motivated marketing executive to manage our marketing team. Logiwa is a rapidly growing(16% MoM) B2B SaaS company headquartered in Downtown Chicago, IL. We offer WMS cloud warehouse management software for small to medium retailers and e-commerce players. Logiwa WMS helps retailers, e-commerce players and 3PL companies achieve operational cost savings and increase sales.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of solid marketing success with experience at a high growth, VC funded company with strong software and digital marketing experience. As a Director of Marketing you will be responsible for creating and leading a team that offers content for all inbound channels and social media. This position will work directly with our senior leadership team in creating product marketing strategies.Logiwa’s fast-paced, B2B marketing team is growing and we are looking for the right people to come in and design/develop/manage our marketing strategy for future growth.
This could be a job for you, if
- You play to win
- You’re interested in a meaningful job at a growing technology-focused business unit
- You don’t leave things to chance. Instead, you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks
- You’re good with technology and able to learn new things
- You have VERY strong conversational skills
- High level of energy and self-direction, ability to lead change
- High energy and passion for marketing, branding and driving business growth
- Creating and leading a team of awesome people that can deliver strong results
- Executing the digital marketing strategy from campaign launch to measurement that will meet the company’s current and future sales goals and objectives
- Managing and driving website strategy, optimization and customer journey
- Inbound and outbound marketing strategy development
- Maximizing your marketing teams’ effort by coaching, training, and managing each level of the marketing organization
- Working with the founders to create strategies and processes for driving new lead generation across our great product
- Partnering with Product Management and Sales to ensure our offerings are on target and fulfill market needs
- 5+ years of marketing experience with 2+ years in a leadership capacity
- Experience with marketing SaaS platforms/offerings, experience in retail or software industry preferred
- Must have grit with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Positive and energetic attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.