We are looking for a highly motivated sales executive to manage our team. Logiwa is a rapidly growing (16% MoM) B2B SaaS company headquartered in Downtown Chicago, IL. We offer WMS cloud warehouse management software for small to medium retailers and e-commerce players. Logiwa WMS helps retailers, e-commerce players and 3PL companies achieve operational cost savings and increase sales.
As a VP of Sales you’ll own the sales process for small and medium-sized businesses interested in Logiwa’s cloud-based warehouse and inventory management system. Logiwa’s fast-paced, B2B sales team is growing and we are looking for the right people to come in and design/ develop/ manage our sales engine for future growth.
This could be a job for you, if
- You play to win
- You’re interested in a meaningful job at a growing technology-focused business unit
- You want to sell a SaaS product that solves real business problems for growing retail and e-commerce companies
- You like to focus on the selling process
- You don’t leave things to chance. Instead, you’re calculated, prepared, and take measured risks
- You’re good with technology and able to learn new things
- You have VERY strong and persuasive conversational skills
Create and lead a team of awesome people that can deliver strong revenue results
Develop a sales engine that enables efficient selling and managing for best performance.
Maximizing your sales teams’ effort by coaching, training, and managing each level of the sales organization
Working with the founders to create strategies and processes for driving new business across our great product
Partnering with Product Management and Content to ensure our offerings are on target and fulfill market needs
7+ years of enterprise sales experience, with 3+ years of leadership capacity.
Preferably selling SaaS to small and medium enterprises
Effective at engaging and presenting to executive-level audiences
Must have grit with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
Positive and energetic attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.