Screen Path: WMS>SetUp> Item SetUp> Item
Logiwa supports kit creation. Here are the basics of creating a kit item:
- Components of a kit item should be defined as separate items.
- Kit item should be defined as a separate item and ‘Kit Item?’ flag must be checked on Item screen
- There are 2 ways to manage kit items within the system, choose the ItemType according to your process
1- If you produce kit item in the warehouse and pick the actual Kit Item, choose Item Type as ‘Produced’
2-If you pick the components of the kit item instead of kit creation, choose Item Type as ‘Kit’
- Build the relation between the kit item and components by clicking on the Components tab on the Item screen.
- Choose the component item, enter the quantity included and save.
Didn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write our support team: email@example.com