Wholesalers face tough challenges. They manage an incredibly diverse inventory, customers’ delivery demands are increasing and the workforce is aging. To succeed in today’s omni-channel you need to function as a true partner to customers, adding strategic value.
Retail is transforming from B2B to B2C operations creating the new age fulfillment economy. The new business model adds an important role to wholesalers; dropshipment. Retailers are focusing on sales of the products and they are partnering with wholesalers not only as product vendors but also as order fulfillment and shipment. Wholesalers, although they are in B2B sales model, they handle B2C operations for e-commerce retailers.
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction. Synchronize order management and inventory management to enable seamless supply chain strategies and more profitable customer relationships
- Gain visibility. Drive corporate effectiveness by gaining end-to-end visibility across the supply chain
- Transform your warehouse. Turn it into a cost-controlled, service-focused function that delivers consistent results, even in a volatile world
- Blend B2B and B2C operations in the same warehouse efficiently.
- Increase productivity. Eliminate errors, redundant handlings and other inefficiencies. Achieve warehouse productivity increase of upto 10%.
Adapt your shipping abilities to handle B2C operations.