Last updated: 2020-11-06 11:35:26
We know that you care about how your information is used and shared, and as Logiwa, we would like to inform you that we do this carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and process your personal information through the Logiwa website;
- What Personal Information Does Logiwa Collect About Customers?
- For What Purposes Does Logiwa Process Your Information?
- What are Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does Logiwa Share Your Information?
- With Which Security Methods Is Your Information Stored?
- What Are My Options When Giving My Information?
- How Long Does Logiwa Keep Information About Its Customers?
- Contacts, Notifications and Revisions
- Information Samples Collected
1- What Personal Information Does Logiwa Collect About Customers?
We collect your information to the extent you consent to continually improve our products and services.
We receive and store any information you provide regarding our services. Please see item 10 for examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but in this case you may not be able to use our services.
2- For What Purposes Does Logiwa Process Your Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide and improve the Services we provide to our customers. These purposes include:
- Delivering Logiwa Services to you, troubleshooting and improving our processes. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix bugs, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Logiwa Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to suggest features, products and services that may be of interest to you, to set your preferences and to personalize your experience.
- We collect your information in order to communicate with you. We use your information to communicate with you through different channels (e.g. telephone, e-mail, etc.) regarding Logiwa Services.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based advertisements for features, products and services that may be of interest to you.
- The purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for the specific purpose that we have forwarded it to you. Once you allow us to process your personal information for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing of your data for that purpose.
3- What are Cookies and Other Identifiers?
4- Does Logiwa Share Your Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and keeping our customers’ personal information in a way that prevents others from accessing it is one of our top priorities. As Logiwa, we share the information of our customers only with its subsidiaries, which are subject to protective practices as described below or at least as described in this document.
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending emails, removing duplicate information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid lists and links) providing customer service. These third-party service providers may access personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must process personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information is usually one of the transferred business assets, but remains subject to the promises made in the pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer agrees otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Logiwa or a substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Except as stated above, you will receive a notification that personal information about you may be shared with third parties and you will have the option to choose not to share this information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, we ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws. We rely on European Commission qualification decisions for such transfers or use contracts with standard measures issued by the European Commission.
5- With which security methods is your information stored?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. We follow developing technologies to ensure your information security and update our systems in accordance with these technologies. In addition, the security of our systems is routinely checked by independent auditors in order to avoid any adverse events.
Third-party advertisers and links to other websites: Logiwa Services may contain third-party advertisements and links to other websites and applications. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, ads, and services.
Use of third-party advertising services: We provide advertising companies with information that allows them to serve you more useful and relevant ads and to measure their effectiveness. In doing so, we never share your name or other information that directly identifies you. Instead, we use an advertising identifier such as a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you visit a page on our site about our WMS software and fill out a form to get information from us, we share your data about the event in order to reach you through advertising channels. Some advertising companies also use this information to serve you more relevant ads than other advertisers.
7- What Are My Options While Giving My Information?
If you have any questions or objections about how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to use most of our services.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mails or other communications from us, please submit these requests to us via the contact form.
- Here you can accept or withdraw consent for third-party advertising cookies.
- Once you allow us to process your personal information for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop further processing of your data for this purpose.
Also, subject to applicable law, you have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data and to request data portability. You can also object to our processing of your personal data or request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. If you wish to do any of these, please contact Customer Service or let us know via the contact form.
8- How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice so that you can continue to use the Logiwa Services. If you do not want your information to be used, it will be removed from our systems if you notify them.
9- Contacts, Notifications and Revisions
Any privacy concerns on Logiwa.com please call Customer Service with a detailed explanation; we will try to solve the problem for you. You can also be contacted at email@example.com.
Our business is constantly changing, and so will our Privacy Statement. You should check our website frequently to see the latest changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies to all information we have about you and your account. However, we stand by our promises and will never materially change our policies and practices to make customer information less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
10- Samples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When Using Logiwa Services
You provide us with information if:
- Filling out a form to get information about our products on Logiwa.com;
- Filling out a form to download one of the resource files we have created to benefit you on Logiwa.com;
- Communicate with us by phone, email or other means;
- Reaching our site through advertisements and filling in contact information;
- To transmit your user information in order to reach us and receive information from us through social media channels;
As a result of these actions, you may provide us with information such as: your first and last name; your company and mobile phone numbers; your location information; your IP address; company and your own e-mail addresses, the number of people working in your company, your warehouse information.
Examples of information we collect and analyze:
- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- The location of your device or computer;
- Your technical internet information such as traffic source, computer system, browser option, screen width, browser version from which you accessed our website.
- Device metrics such as when a device is in use, app usage, connection data, and any error or event errors;
- Time zone settings;
- Full (URL) stream of clicks to our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/or content you view; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and hovers).
www.logiwa.com cookies; log files, empty gif files, and/or store information it collects through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences.
We use two types of cookies across our sites, Session cookies and Persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies and are only valid until you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive until you delete them or they expire (this way how long the cookies stay on your device will depend on the “lifetime” of the cookies).
www.logiwa.com cookies; uses it to remember the choices you make and to personalize your use of the website. This usage includes cookies that save your password and keep your website session open, saving you the hassle of entering a password multiple times each time you visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website.
It is used to determine how you use the website, including where you connect to the www.logiwa.com website, what content you view on the website, and how you use the website, such as the duration of your visit.
You can use the possibility of allowing and rejecting cookies using the following methods:
|Google Chrome||You can allow or block cookies from the “cookies” tab by clicking the “lock mark” in the address section of your browser.|
|Internet Explorer||You can manage cookies in the form of “allow” or “do not allow” by clicking the security tab in the “Tools” section at the top right of your browser.|
|Mozilla Firefox||Click the “open menu” tab in the upper right corner of your browser. You can manage cookies by clicking the “Options” image and using the “Privacy and Security” button.|
|Opera||You can manage cookies from the “cookies” section by selecting “Advanced” in the “Preferences” section of your browser.|
|Safari||You can manage all your cookies from the “Privacy and Security” section by selecting the “safari” tab from the “Settings” section of your phone.|
In addition to the above options; You can visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or use the “Privacy Badger” application to be informed about all cookies and to manage cookies (https://www.eff .org/en/privacybadger). If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application and mobile site, but you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the website, mobile application and mobile site.
233 S. Wacker Suite 4400
Chicago, IL 60606
LA Yazilim ve Danismanlik A.S.
Barbaros Mah. Begonya Sok.
Nidakule Ataşehir Batı Apt.