We’re excited to announce that we are now fully integrated with Squarespace, SAAS-based content management system, which allows online business owners to create and maintain their websites, blogs, and online stores.
Our customers can manage their shipping and inventory efficiently with Logiwa WMS – Squarespace integration.
Through integration with Squarespace, Logiwa WMS allows you to easily start selling on various sales channels, share inventory and synchronize orders across different sales channels, prevent overselling and missing sales opportunities.
What can our customers do with Squarespace and Logiwa WMS integration?
With seamless integration with Squarespace, our customers can;
- Capture orders from their connected sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and Walmart
- Process orders within Logiwa
- Connect to major shipping carriers like USPS, FedEx, UPS, Canada Post, and DHL to deliver orders to the customer
- Calculate shipping rates before printing carrier labels
- Generate and print shipping labels
- Get tracking number and shipping information automatically updated on the originated sales channel
Connect your business to Logiwa WMS
Logiwa WMS is the most connected inventory management system that connects all parties and offers seamless supply chain management. Logiwa WMS provides:
- Shopping cart integrations ( Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce etc.)
- Marketplace integrations (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet.com, Houzz.com, Groupon, Sears etc.)
- Shipment carrier integrations (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL etc.)
- Accounting system integrations( QuickBooks, Xero etc.)
- Open Restful APIs
Squarespace is a service-based content management system, integrated website builder, blogging platform, hosting service, commerce platform, and domain name registrar. The system allows individuals and businesses to create and maintain websites, blogs, and online stores. (*) (from Wikipedia)
Squarespace allows their users to;
- Select and create their original website from hundreds of customizable templates
- Open and manage their online stores
- Create their blogs to share their thoughts and experiences in a professional platform
- Connect their domain to G Suite and create custom emails for their personal brands or businesses
Want to find out more about how an inventory management system can work for you? Schedule a free demo with Logiwa today!