Retail Inventory Management Software
Designed for Small and Medium Businesses
The Best Inventory Management Software for Retail Warehouses
Scan Barcode with any Device
Eliminate paper from your warehousing operations. Logiwa provides paperless warehousing through mobile applications on handheld terminals and smartphones.
Pick, Pack and Ship Realtime
Execute picking, packing and shipment real time and fast through mobile applications. Pick, pack and ship are the essentials of a fulfillment operation.
Achieve Inventory Accuracy
Deliver the best customer commitment and sell more through inventory accuracy. Logiwa helps you avoid overselling and miss-selling on sales channels by pushing inventory online. Achieve 100% accuracy via barcode scanning and mobile transactions.
Share Inventory accross Multi-channel
Share your inventory across all sales channels. We avoid overselling and missing sales opportunities. You can push all available inventory without reserving for a certain sales channel.
E-commerce and Retail Features
You fill in our questionnaire and data template, we setup & configure your Inventory Management System in hours.
- User & role configuration
- Warehouse setup
- Client setup
- Item setup
- Locations setup
- Label design
EDI Interfaces & Integrations
Our Inventory Management System connects all the parties and offers seamless supply chain management.
- Shopping cart integrations ( Shopify, Magento etc.)
- Marketplace integrations (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet.com, Houzz.com etc.)
- Carrier integrations (Fedex, UPS, USPS, DHL etc.)
- Accounting system integrations( QuickBooks, Xero etc.)
- Open Restful APIs
Inbound – Receiving
You can start receiving your products immediately after setup by using industrial barcode scanners, smart phones, tablet or PCs.
- Purchase order management
- Mobile receiving via barcode
- Putaway location suggestion
- Expected vs actual reports
- Each and pallet receiving
Our automated Warehouse Management System features allow effortless synchronization of inventory and orders across sales channels.
- Inventory feed through shopping carts and marketplaces
- Order synchronization through shopping carts and marketplaces
- Inventory sharing through sales channels
- Drop shipment management
- Pending and cancelled order management
- Manual order entry
Warehouse Order Picking
Your pickers enjoy our easy and automated -no mistake- picking process flows.
- Pick list creation
- Shortage management
- Paperless picking via barcode scanning
- Picker performance tracking
- Single item order picking
- Batch picking and sorting
- Cluster picking
- Dynamic picking locations & algorithms
- Pick phase replenishment
Packing and Shipment
Enjoy our Warehouse Management Software’s automated packing and shipment functionality.
- Integrate with parcel carriers
- Package type suggestion
- Print packing slips and shipment labels
- Capture shipment tracking number
- Package dimensions
- Rate shopping
- Capture insurance option and value
- Capture signature confirmation option
Dashboard & Reports
Our Warehouse Management Software provides real-time reports to analyze your e-commerce and retail business and progress
- Ready dashboard &KPIs
- Custom report generation
- Inventory reports
- Order progress reports
- Shipment progress reports
- Available to promise reports
- Performance reports
- Tracking reports
Counting & Inventory
Count inventory by performing a stocktake on an item or a location. Logiwa makes a comparison of the inventory you scan and what the system shows. It generates discrepancy reports with differences and applies corrections.
- Count by scanning barcode
- Cycle counting
- Instant counting
- Discrepancy reports
- Inventory update
- Counting log
- Count plans and revisions
Returns by Customer
Handling returns effectively is the process that satisfies the business within reverse logistics. E-commerce and retail businesses lose significant capital because of returns. Minimize your loss caused by returns. Logiwa helps you quality check your returns, split them into different status and identify the items that are resalable.
- Return by barcode scanning
- Order and product verification
- Serial number verification
- Image verification
- Return to vendor
- Return to available inventory
- Return to damage
Would you like to learn more?
Meet our experts for a live Warehouse Management Software demo
3PL Warehouse Features
Billing & Contract Management
Accurate billing to clients as a 3PL is the essential part of preserving profits and customer satisfaction. With our 3pl Warehouse Management Software can define client and warehouse based contracts and create billing reports based on user-defined periods. You can also push the billing reports to your accounting system automatically.
- Account management charges
- Storage charges
- Inbound charges
- Outbound charges
- Shipment charges
- Return handling charges
- Labelling, kitting etc. charges
- Counting and inventory charges
- Other manual charges
Client Portal & Reporting
With our 3pl Warehouse Management Software provide online information to your clients and making them feel secure is the ultimate way of customer satisfaction. They are granted with related authorization and are able to see only their own data.
- Customize new reports
- Online inventory reports
- Order progress and status,
- Order fulfillment details
- Shipment status and details
Would you like to learn more?
Meet our 3PL experts for a live Warehouse Management Software demo