NetSuite Inventory Management Cloud Solution
Use NetSuite with Logiwa for seamless fulfillment, inventory management, and revenue recognition for high-volume B2C and direct-to-consumer businesses.
NetSuite Inventory Management Features
Update ASN On Purchase Orders
Logiwa automatically sends an advanced shipping notice (ASN) for each purchase order back to NetSuite for billing data
Logiwa can receive sales orders from all the popular ecommerce and marketplace platforms, or from NetSuite . Logiwa automatically sends the shipment status back to NetSuite as invoice
Sync Real-time Inventory Levels
All changes to inventory quantities at each warehouse are automatically sent back to your NetSuite inventory management and accounting solution.
Integrated Billing Statements
3PL billing statements are sent directly to NetSuite for seamless tracking of revenue and accounts receivable.
NetSuite Online Inventory Management Software and Integration
As your direct-to-consumer business grows it gets harder to manage inventory and warehouse operations with spreadsheets and NetSuite alone. You need a solution that lets your warehouse teams optimize fulfillment and inventory levels with richer insights than just a simple inventory turnover ratio. Growing your business profitably requires a modern fulfillment solution that goes beyond basic inventory management and reporting – and integrates seamlessly with your NetSuite accounting system.
Logiwa’s Cloud Order Fulfillment Platform can help you scale up fulfillment operations, grow your online sales, and manage your bottom line with confidence. With Logiwa, all orders are downloaded automatically from your ecommerce and marketplace channels and the status is updated in NetSuite automatically as each order moves through your warehouse and shipping process.
Logiwa makes it easy to track inventory across locations, create automated replenishment re-order rules, and keep a tight connection between your purchasing, sales orders, and inventory data.
Logiwa is pre-integrated with NetSuite for advanced inventory management analysis and optimization. Logiwa is also pre-integrated with Quickbooks and SAP accounting systems. Our state-of-the-art cloud solution makes it easy to centralize all purchasing, sales orders, and inventory data, automate fulfillment operations, optimize order allocation across all your online stores, and analyze your business performance in both NetSuite and our online reports.
NetSuite Inventory Management Software Benefits With Logiwa:
- Never miss an order with real-time access to the current status of every order, from every sales channel, in a centralized “Order Processing” screen.
- Auto-update ASN as sales orders move through your warehouse and shipping process with automated advanced shipping notices sent from Logiwa to Quickbooks
- Download your list of products and vendor information from NetSuite
- Keep your stock availability 100% accurate across all your online sales channels and synced with NetSuite
- Gain 100% control across your supply chain with safety stock and shortage notifications
- Route your orders automatically across your locations with our smart “Order Routing Algorithm”
- Speed up fulfillment and shipping with smart batches that group orders for the fastest pick-and-pack operations
- Save even more time with smart picking algorithms and mobile scanning functionality
- Avoid mistakes with automated validation rules that prevent orders being shipped with the wrong or missing products
- Manage kits/bundles with ease – Logiwa calculates the bundle quantity based on components available and syncs availability in real-time
- Find the best rate with our “Rate Shopping” algorithms
- Lower costs and speed up shipping with auto-printed labels and packing lists included in our “Batch Printing” functionality
- Update shipment status in NetSuite automatically for faster revenue recognition
- Send billing statements for each client directly to your 3PL Quickbooks account
- Avoid out of stocks and make smart re-order decisions with our advanced reports and full visibility inside NetSuite inventory management
- Manage returns efficiently
Our NetSuite Inventory Management is part of the Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform built specifically for high-volume B2C and DTC businesses
The Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform is a fully integrated WMS and order fulfillment system that empowers companies to run a fulfillment experience and grow your direct-to-consumer business – without additional headcount.
Logiwa is built specifically for companies like yours
Sell your products across multiple online stores and marketplaces and scale fulfillment operations with ease.
Make fulfillment excellence a differentiator for customers that want to pick up orders from your stores or have them delivered to their home.
Impress your clients with full visibility into every order and scale up direct-to-consumer fulfillment operations.
Distributors & Wholesalers
Accelerate your hybrid-fulfillment transformation with cloud software that supports both B2B and DTC clients.
Turn fulfillment operations into a growth driver.
Find out why businesses choose Logiwa for their fulfillment operations.
Resources to help you scale up B2C and DTC fulfillments
eCommerce WMS Guide
Everything you need to know about ecommerce warehouse management systems.
Recipe for Ecommerce Growth
Determine the Perfect Warehouse Management System for Your Business