An Advanced Ecommerce WMS to Grow Online Stores with Ease
Logiwa’s ecommerce warehouse management system empowers fast and efficient DTC fulfillment.
You Need a Powerful Ecommerce Warehouse Management System
Accurate inventory management and supply chain operations are key for online sellers. With Logiwa WMS, you can streamline these processes and take your ecommerce business to new heights. Logiwa WMS is the ultimate ecommerce warehouse management system. Logiwa helps brands, online retailers and 3PLs streamline processes, maximize warehouse efficiency, and achieve fulfillment excellence.
“Logiwa’s AI fulfillment optimization cut our number of hours needed to complete tasks by almost 60% .”
– Jannis Dargel, COO & Co-founder at Locad
“Logiwa really listened to our needs, and Logiwa IO is proof that they understand what we need to not only succeed, but to thrive.”
–Jim Heinecke, Systems Integration and Implementation at Flexport
Maximize Efficiency and Productivity with Logiwa’s Ecommerce WMS
Our system automates inventory sharing and order routing in real-time. This allows your ecommerce marketplaces and order management systems to stay on top of demand and exceed today’s DTC standards.
Seamless integration with popular ecommerce, marketplace, accounting and shipping systems
Integrating Logiwa WMS with your existing ecommerce platforms, such as Shopify or WooCommerce is effortless. Our system seamlessly connects with your online store, automatically syncing orders, inventory levels and shipment data in real-time. We have already done the work of pre-integrating so all you have to do is check a box and login—it’s really that easy.
Easy connections to your systems with our Open API
It’s easy to connect Logiwa with your stores, custom websites, other warehouses, vendors, ERP, TMS, HR, or business intelligence systems.
Our Open API makes it easy to push or pull any product, PO, order, shipment, customer, shipping label, or report data to and from Logiwa WMS. Say goodbye to manual data entry and focus on growing your business.
Full visibility into inventory levels across all locations
With Logiwa WMS, you gain complete visibility and control over your inventory. Real-time tracking between all your online sales channels and fulfillment centers ensures accurate stock levels to prevent overstocks and stockouts. Our system employs smart algorithms to optimize putaway and reduce picking time, as well as minimize errors and improve order accuracy.
Automatic order routing based on custom rules
Automatically route orders to the best fulfillment center based on product availability, shipping costs, and delivery time commitments to fulfill orders faster and enhance customer satisfaction.
Supported integration with EDI standards
We support integration for all standard logistics and warehousing transactions and file types, including the following EDI standards: 850, 856, 940, 945, 753, 754, 810, 846, 855, 128.
Our ecommerce WMS is part of the Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform built specifically for high-volume B2C and DTC businesses.
The Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform is a fully integrated order fulfillment and ecommerce Warehouse Management System that empowers companies to run a digital fulfillment experience and grow their direct-to-consumer business—without additional headcount.
Logiwa’s Ecommerce Warehouse Management System has Everything 3PLs Need to Achieve High-volume Order Fulfillment Success
Check out all we provide, and then imagine all that power running on your mobile devices in a fully digital warehouse as part of your integrated fulfillment network.
WAREHOUSE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Unlimited Locations/Bins
- Inventory and Locations Management
- Transfers Between Locations and Warehouses
- Instant Counting
- Purchase Order Management
- Inbound Receiving Management
- PO Notification Email Alerts
- Returns Management
- Safety Stock Reports and Email Alerts
- Shipping Management
- Picking, Packing and Shipping Operations
- Backorders and Damaged Products
- Carrier Rate Shopping
- Shipment Tracking Number Management
- Lot/Batch, Expiry Date, and Serial Number Tracking
- Pick Face Replenishment
CONNECTIVITY AND INTEGRATIONS
- Plug’n Play Store Connections
- Plug’n Play Shipment Carrier Connections
- Accounting and ERP Integrations
- Warehouse Robotic Integrations
- Scale Integrations
- Open API and EDI Integrations
- Individual Order Picking
- Wave/Batch/Cluster Picking
- Batch Shipment Label Printing
- Pick List and Packing Slip Printing
- Mobile Picking, Receiving, and Transfers
- Order Packing Screen
- Substitute Products
- Customized Screen Layout
- User Performance and History Report
- Available To Sales Reports
- Safety Stock Reports
- Centralized Inventory Reports
- Location-based Inventory Reports
- Shipment History and Traceability Reports
- Receiving and Traceability Reports
- Shortage Notifications and Reports
- Transaction History and Inventory History Reports
- Directed Putaway – Location Suggestion
- Pre-defined Picking Jobs (Single Unit, Multi Unit, Pick, Pack)
- Walking (Picking) Path Optimization
- Put to Wall (Sorting and Consolidation)
- Shipment Rule Automation
- Package Type Selection Algorithms
- Multi-Client Support
- Client Portal and Dashboard
- Client Based Setup (Packing Slip, Contracts, and Statements)
- Notifications to Clients
- Customized New Billing Line
- Billing and Contract Management
- Third Party Carrier Account Management
- Billing Integrations with ERPs
- Mark Up Shipment Rate
- Custom Branding
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Order Routing Across Multiple Warehouses
- Consignment Management
Ecommerce Warehouse Management System that Integrates with All Ecommerce, Shipping, Accounting and Robotics Partners
Popular Features of Logiwa’s Ecommerce WMS
Multi-Channel Order Management
Logiwa WMS consolidates orders, automates routing, and ensures efficient order processing across multiple sales channels with an intuitive interface.
Logiwa WMS supports barcode scanning, RFID technology, and robotics integration, enabling faster and more accurate inventory management.
Real-Time Inventory Tracking
Logiwa WMS provides real-time visibility into stock levels, allowing you to make data-driven decisions and avoid stockouts or overstocking.
Advanced Shipping and Carrier Integrations
Logiwa WMS connects with major shipping carriers, automatically generating labels, tracking numbers, and shipping documents.
More than just great warehouse management software, we’re a high-volume fulfillment success company
We aren’t like the other warehouse and shipping products in the market. We respond to you in 7–9 minutes and have more automation superpowers than anyone else in the market.
Up and running in 4 weeks
Our 100% SaaS product is easy to configure and easy to update. You can be up and running in weeks instead of months or years.
Use our pre-built automation rules or easily build your own to speed up everything from inbound operations to your picking, packing and shipping processes.
9 minute response times
Our technology is great, but what customers love most is our amazing customer support. We actually get back to customer questions in 7–9 minutes!