Amazon WMS Cloud Solution
Integrate your warehouse and Amazon store to the most connected fulfillment solution for B2C and direct-to-consumer businesses.
Amazon WMS Warehouse Management Applications
Preventing mis-selling or over-selling requires accurate order tracking, real-time visibility into inventory levels and a synchronicity between your purchasing, sales and inventory data. Spreadsheets and accounting software simply can’t keep up.
Logiwa’s Cloud Fulfillment Platform can help you scale fulfillment operations and grow your online sales through Amazon with confidence. Logiwa WMS acts as a hub by connecting your back-end fulfillment operations to your Amazon store, including real-time inventory levels for each of your products. With Logiwa’s inventory management system you can optimize order routing, inventory allocation, plan and execute stock transfers across locations and keep a tight connection between your purchasing, sales and inventory data.
Learn how Logiwa works with Amazon WMS
Logiwa’s Amazon Integrations
Amazon Seller Central
Access and manage all of your Amazon seller accounts as a third-party seller.
- Create shipment plans for your Amazon FBA orders
- Manage your pick and pack processes in Logiwa and ship to Amazon FBA warehouses
- Download and print your Amazon box labels
- Check your Amazon FBA inventory information from Logiwa
Amazon Buy Shipping
Manage carrier labels and product shipment to customers.
- Purchase domestic and international shipping labels at discounted rates from shipping carriers through Amazon for your Amazon Seller Central Orders
Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA)
Outsource your order fulfillment and send products to Amazon’s global network of fulfillment centers with Fulfillment By Amazon.
- Manage your FBA orders within the Logiwa UI
- Create FBA Shipment Plans
- Create FBA Shipments
- Send number of items in cartons or pallets to Amazon
- Generate Box Labels
- Print Shipping Labels (parcel or LTL)
- Mark shipments as shipped in Amazon
Amazon Prime Orders (via FBA)
Offer customers free, two-day shipping with Prime when processed through Fulfillment By Amazon.
- Access to free, two-day shipping through Prime
- Download Prime Orders with a “Prime” Flag — easily seen on the order operations screen
- Directly print Amazon Prime labels from Logiwa
- Select and print carriers and rates provided by Amazon
Amazon Vendor Central
Sell and manage your products on Amazon as a first-party product manufacturer or distributor.
- Download orders from Amazon (850)
- Send acknowledgment info to Amazon for downloaded orders (855)
- Send shipment information to Amazon (856)
- Send invoice information to Amazon (810)
- Syncing inventory to Amazon (846)
- Produce SSCC18 standard LP labels
- Print BOL (Bill of Lading) documents
Amazon Vendor Shipping
Easily handle your Amazon vendor shipping needs.
- Generate domestic and international carrier labels for Amazon Vendor Central orders
Amazon Warehouse Management Software Benefits With Logiwa:
- Never miss an order with real-time access to current order statuses from every sales channel from a centralized “Order Processing” screen
- Keep your stock availability 100% accurate across your fulfillment network based on your online sales channels activity
- Gain 100% control across your supply chain with safety stock and shortage notifications
- Route your orders automatically across your locations with our configurable “Order Routing Algorithm”
- Speed up fulfillment and shipping with smart batches that group orders for the fastest pick-and-pack operations
- Save even more time with smart picking algorithms and mobile scanning functionality that can be configured for your unique operational approach
- Avoid mistakes with automated validation rules that prevent orders being shipped with incorrect or missing products
- Manage kits/bundles with ease – Logiwa calculates the bundle quantity based on components available and syncs availability in real-time
- Find the best rate with our “Rate Shopping” algorithms
- Lower costs and speed up shipping with auto-printed labels and packing lists with our “Batch Printing” functionality
- Avoid out of stocks and make smart reordering decisions with our advanced analytics and reporting tools
- Prepare and fulfill your Amazon FBA shipments within Logiwa by connecting your seller central account- which helps you ship products to Amazon FBA warehouses
- Manage returns for your Amazon orders efficiently
Our Amazon Warehouse Management is part of the Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform built specifically for high-volume B2C and DTC businesses
The Logiwa Cloud Fulfillment Platform is a fully integrated warehouse management system and order fulfillment system that empowers companies to run a fulfillment experience and grow your direct-to-consumer business – without additional headcount.
Built specifically for companies like yours
Sell your products across multiple online stores and marketplaces and scale fulfillment operations with ease.
Make fulfillment excellence a differentiator for customers that want to pick up orders from your stores or have them delivered to their home.
Impress your clients with full visibility into every order and scale up direct-to-consumer fulfillment operations.
Distributors & Wholesalers
Accelerate your hybrid-fulfillment transformation with cloud software that supports both B2B and DTC clients.
Resources to help you scale up B2C and DTC fulfillments
eCommerce WMS Guide
Everything you need to know about ecommerce warehouse management systems.